saving you money & making your customers happier
How I can help you grow
- Providing quality website management where you know that the job will always get done
- Gain a competitive edge by comprehensively meeting the needs of your customers
- Better understand website best practices and legal requirements so you can avoid time-consuming obstacles related to your website accessibility or search rankings
- Safeguard customer data, financial information, personal information & more
I’m a designer, artist, and entrepreneur with a passion for helping people tell their stories visually. I have two bachelor’s degrees; Graphic Design and Animation with a minor in Marketing and Advertising from The Southwest University of Design. I’ve won a couple of advertising awards, but it was my time snowboarding and skateboarding that helped me get where I am today.
I spent 10 years making skate and snowboard videos for the sponsors who supported me while I was competing in the USASA, Mountain Dew Tour, and Vans Triple Crown competitions; which was more fun than a few paragraphs can express, but now I’ve moved on to new challenges.
During that time period, I was traveling from event to event. I learned about marketing, branding, and sales from the sales reps, the shop owners, and the product and brand managers at the companies. I was involved in testing a lot of products before they came to market. It was an immersive education and I am forever grateful for those experiences.
What I learned
- Helping people learn about the product went beyond just telling them the specs and catalog talking points.
- Listening to their needs and desires for a product provided valuable feedback so that the next version met those demands
- Caring about others and helping them through the decision-making process created loyalty that positively impacted the bottom line
This is why I started Social Linus Web Services and why I have brought my experience in advertising and marketing to the Cannabis industry.